Light & interaction design empowers me to create positive experiences, products and installations.
By building & experiencing complex concepts, I am able to distill a design’s simplest essence.
As a graduate from Industrial Design at Eindhoven University of Technology I have the skillset to combine the emotional side of design with the empowering strength of technology.
Being a photographer gives me a way of looking at the world, and the way light plays with that world. As a designer, I use this awareness as a tool to play with the light experiences of my designs.
When you see oppurtunities to work togetger get in touch with me!
- Industrial Design, light design, design thinking, experience design, concept design, innovative design and electronic design (Bachelor Degree)
- Project management, light and interaction design, setting up specifications, innovation management, business creation (Finished Master courses and projects)
- Light design; system specifications, sensors and drivers: Kinect, analog and digital sensors, DMX, Led Drivers, Color Kinetics, projection mapping and others.
- Computer tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign and MS Office
- 3d modelling and rendering in Solidworks, 3ds Max, Mental Ray and Keyshot
- Programming in VVVV, Arduino and Processing
- Electronics: circuit design & specification
- Dutch Design Week (2014)
- Glow (2012 & 2013)
- Translumen (2013)